NBG Egypt offers you fast, accurate and secured Incoming Fund Transfers with no charges, same value date applied from correspondent banks and automated credit to your account (NBG Egypt applying STP) on the date of transfer receipt.
- Directly credited to your account, easy and reliable
- Fast, accurate and secured
- Worldwide network of correspondent banks
How it works?
You need to give the remitter (sender) the following details:
- NBG Egypt SWIFT Bic code: ETHNEGCAXXX
- Your account number (make sure you send accurate full account number 14 digits)
- Your account title (name): (make sure you send accurate full account title)
- NBG Egypt correspondent banks
For more information, visit your nearest NBG Branch or Call us on
National Bank of Greece S.A. reserves the right to change any information or requirements mentioned above without prior notice.