NBG Egypt offers you fast, accurate and secured outgoing transfer to anywhere In the world and offers the most lower cost service to affect your payments in local currency through Egypt's ACH (Automated Clearing House).
- Fast, accurate and secured
- Competitive price list
- Easy and reliable
- Worldwide network of correspondent banks
How it works?
Visit your nearest branch and fill Money Transfer Application form with the below information:
- Ordering customer name and account number (14 digits)
- Transferred amount and currency
- Beneficiary's name and address, city and country
- Beneficiary's account number
- The purpose of transfer (invoice no: xxx, P.O xxx ...etc).
- Beneficiary' bank name and branch address (city and country), any additional data (SWIFT Bic code, *IBAN, Sort code, ABA ...etc)
For more information, visit your nearest NBG Branch or Call us on
National Bank of Greece S.A. reserves the right to change any information or requirements mentioned above without prior notice.